How to use thebooknaut.com as an author
Assign topics to your books so that they appear in the book searches
Most of our users come to thebooknaut.com to find new reads with the help of our topic search. In order to make sure that your books will be featured, you can follow the following steps:
- Sign up or login to the site as a user
- Use our book search to search for either specific books or your author name
- Go to the individual book page and look for this section:
- As a user, you can either approve or disapprove of the currently suggested topics:
- Or click on the 'Add topic' link to add more relevant tags:
And that's it. Your books will now appear whenever readers are searching for books with matching content.
Alert us about missing books and new releases
Are some of your books missing? You can quickly and easily submit a book to be added here.
Alert us about missing or old covers
Are some of your books showing missing or old covers? Fill out the form so that we can fix the covers.